Wouldn’t it be incredible if love grew on trees and you could just reach up and grab a heart and feel instant love?
Ok, ok, that’s probably not ever going to be in the realm of possibility but in the mean time, you can just pretend by making one of these incredibly sweet Valentine’s Day heart tree crafts.
They make a perfect Valentine’s Day craft for kids of all ages.
Incredibly Sweet Valentine’s Day Heart Tree Crafts
1. The 3-dimensional look to this handprint heart tree craft is amazing isn’t it?! The pretty pink hearts mixed with the handprint trunk make this darling craft a keepsake you’ll want to keep for years to come. | I Heart Crafty Things
2. This gorgeous Valentine’s Day Heart fingerprint tree craft fills the air with love! Put it in a frame and display it in your home as pretty Valentine’s Day decor. | Easy, Peasy and Fun
3. Using newspaper for crafting is a fabulous way to recycle! Cut out different sized hearts out of painted newspaper and arrange them around a printed handprint to make a darling Valentine Heart Tree. | Arty Crafty Kids
4. You probably already have everything on hand to make this cute Valentine’s Day paper tree craft. Construction paper, scissors and glue are all you need for an afternoon full of crafting fun! | Housing a Forest
5. This pretty love tree craft comes with a printable tree template making set up a breeze! Add some sparkly glitter glue along with hearts for a magical Valentine’s Day tree. | Glued to My Crafts
6. Here’s a fun way to turn a paper lunch bag into a gorgeous Valentine heart tree craft. Mount it on a doily for added Valentine’s Day flare! | I Heart Crafty Things
More Valentine’s Day Fun → Paper Plate Heart Sewing Craft
Couple one of these sweet Valentine’s Day Heart Tree Crafts with a cute book:
- The Day it Rained Hearts by Felicia Bond
- Who Will Be My Valentine? by Jerry Pallota
- Guess How Much I Love You by Sam McBratney
- Love, Splat by Rob Scotton