This adorable Bear Valentine Card for kids is a simple and easy card that children will love cutting out and assembling for an extra special Valentine this year. It also works well for a sweet Mother’s Day card for Mom or Grandma.
You can personalize the bear Valentine card with a picture on the inside or add a special love note at the top portion of the card. Our template, offered in both color or black and white, makes prep work especially easy for this cute Bear Valentine Card for kids.
How to Make an Adorable Bear Valentine Card for Kids
This post contains affiliate links to the products mentioned. I Heart Crafty Things is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Supplies needed for Bear Card:
- Bear Valentine Card template <—- GET THE VALENTINE CARD TEMPLATE IN MY SHOP
- white cardstock
- crayons or markers (if coloring your Valentine card)
NOTE: If you are in the EU, please visit our TpT Store to purchase any of our templates.
Instructions for Bear Valentine Card for Kids:
1. Begin by printing out the Bear Valentine Card template printable on white cardstock. We included both a color template and a black and white template that you can color on your own.
2. If you chose the black and white template, use crayons or markers to color your Bear Valentine Craft for kids.
3. Cut out all of the pieces for your Bear Valentine Card.
4. Add Tacky glue to the top of the inside of the card. Add the bear face on top, aligning the pieces together. Now glue the ears on the back of the Valentine card.
Your Bear Valentine Card is complete!
Once your glue is dry, you can open up your card and write a special message to your Valentine. You could also glue a picture inside the card to add a personal keepsake for Mom or Grandma.