The drawer was originally painted fire engine red so I decided to repaint it in a lighter blue color. That was the easy part. The hard part was waiting patiently for my husband to finish drinking all of the Frappuccino’s over the next couple weeks. Hahaha! Luckily, they were on sale at Costco so that saved me some money.
My husband helped me remove all the labels off of the jars with a blow drier and then I removed the excess sticky residue with acetone and gave them a good wash in the dishwasher. I wanted all of my lids to match so I ended up spray painting them off-white. After filling them with supplies (mostly beads, buttons, sequins, etc.), I cut out a scallop-shaped label for the top of the lids.
I also had plenty of room to line up my large paint bottles which makes grabbing them so convenient.
Thanks for stopping by!