We were so excited with how our stuffed paper bag witch craft turned out that we decided to make a whole line of fun Halloween characters out of a paper bag. This stuffed paper bag Frankenstein craft turned out as cute as our witch and it is so easy to make. Since these stuffed paper bag crafts stand up on their own they make awesome Halloween decorations to display in the home for the holiday.
This post contains affiliate links to the products mentioned. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
How to Make a Paper Bag Frankenstein Craft
– paper lunch bag
– green and black paint
– green and black cardstock or construction paper
– googly eyes
– black marker
– silver pom poms
– Glue Dots
1. Start by painting the bottom half of one side of your paper lunch bag with your green paint. After it drys, turn it over and paint the top half of the other side of your paper lunch bag with your black paint.
2. When your paint is finished drying cut strips of newspaper, crunch them up and stuff them into your paper bag until it is halfway full. Close the bag and staple it shut.
3. Fold down the back of the paper bag with the black paint showing. Trim the paper bag so the hair is a good length and then staple it down onto the paper bag.
4. Use your scissors to trim and cut out triangles for Frankenstein’s hair.
5. Glue your googly eyes onto your paper bag Frankenstein craft. Cut out an eyebrow and nose from your black and green cardstock and glue them onto your bag. Use your black marker to draw a mouth and scar onto your Frankenstein.
6. Finish your paper bag Frankenstein craft by adding glue dots onto your silver pom poms and attach them to the side of your bag for the bolts.