- green cardstock paper (or background color of your choice)
- Christmas Tree printable
- Green patterned washi tape [I got mine at Pickyourplum.com.]
- wax paper
- brown paper
- Glitter Stars Foam Sticker [We received ours from Craftprojectideas.com. You can purchase them at your local Walmart in the crafts section.]
- sequins or embellishments
3. Then she worked her way up with each piece of tape, lining it up on each line on the worksheet.
4. When she was finished adding all the washi tape to her tree, she added a star Glitter Foam Sticker on top and glued a brown trunk at the bottom.
5. Finish your Christmas Tree Craft by gluing on sequins or embellishments as ornaments. I purchased these Christmas light sequins a couple weeks ago at an American Crafts Warehouse Sale and this was the perfect opportunity to use them.
You might also enjoy our Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree!
Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook, Pinterest,
Google+, Twitter, and Instagram!
po.src = ‘https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js’;
var s = document.getElementsByTagName(‘script’); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);