I have been posting Alphabet Crafts today. If you missed our first two, you can get caught up with our K craft. U is probably one of the most difficult letters to correspond with a Christmas or Winter Theme. After some thought I went with one thing every child looks forward to at Christmas, U is for Under the tree.
- colored cardstock paper (including green and brown)
- glitter star foam sticker
1. Start by cutting a U out of a piece of colored cardstock paper.
2. You will also need to cut out a Christmas tree with your green cardstock and a trunk with your brown cardstock.
3. Finish your prep by cutting out different shaped presents and small strips for ribbon on your presents.
4. Glue your Christmas tree at the top of your U. Add your star sticker at the top of your tree. (Optional: Decorate your tree with glitter glue, sequins, or markers)
5. Glue your presents on the U under the Christmas tree.
Such a simple craft that will help kids remember their U sound, and also get them excited to see what’s under their Christmas tree.
You might also enjoy these learning activities: