HOW TO MAKE A PAPER PLATE APPLE CRAFT
Supplies you will need:
- paper plate
- small paper plate
- red and lime green paint
- green and brown cardstock paper
- googly eyes
- black marker
- craft knife (for adult use only)
1. Start by cutting a small half circle out of the top and bottom of your paper plate to make the shape of an apple. Also, cut along the rim of your small paper plate to make a worm shape.
2. Paint your large paper plate red and your worm shape lime green. Set them aside to dry completely. While they dry, cut out an apple stem and leaf from your brown and green cardstock paper.
3. Cut a slit on your paper plate for the worm to slide into. (This step must be done by an adult!)
5. Finish your apple craft by gluing googly eyes onto your worm and drawing a smile on it with your black marker. That little worm is too cute isn’t it?!
- Tissue Paper Apple Tree Craft
- Fall Puzzle Tree Craft
- Insides of an Apple Craft
- 10 Not to be Missed Fall Crafts
- 20 Paper Bag Animal Crafts