HOW TO MAKE A SPONGE PAINTED GHOST CRAFT
Supplies you will need:
- black 12 x 12 cardstock paper
- white paint
- small sponge
- paper plate (to pour your paint on)
- glue stick
- hole punch (optional)
- white string (optional)
3. While your ghost is drying, use the black scraps left over from cutting out your ghost to cut out eyes and a mouth for your ghost. We found a small circle to trace (a medicine cup) for eyes and just free-handed our mouth.
4. When your ghost is finished drying, glue your eyes and mouth onto your ghost.
Here is my 4-year old’s ghost below. I love incorporating skills into our crafts that help my preschooler prepare for Kindergarten. In this particular craft, cutting out the eyes and mouth shapes was excellent scissor practice.
To add your ghost as some spooky Halloween decor, punch a hole at the top of it and tie some white string to it. Hang it from a mantle or a chandelier or any place you can think of to frighten your guests.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with our latest crafts and activities!
You might also enjoy these Halloween Crafts:
- Pumpkin Craft with Lacing Practice
- Paper Plate Spiders
- Witch Craft
- Paper Bag Bat Halloween Craft for Kids