Several of these cards can be whipped up in a jiffy and even preschoolers will be able to make and personalize them all on their own.
Supplies you will need:
- Regular and mini sized cupcake liners
- 5-inch by 7-inch blank cards
- green crayon (we also used green cardstock paper)
- tacky glue
- glue stick
- Happy Mother’s Day Stamp (found at JoAnn’s)
- white stamp pad
3. Take another regular sized cupcake liner, fold it in half and trim it down a bit. You can make the edge curvy, or make slits along the edge around the liner. However you want to customize your flower. Then glue it down on top of your other cupcake liner.
4. Layer your flower one more time by gluing a mini cupcake liner on top.