- Kung Fu Panda Po Power Crunch cereal
- 2 1/2-inch circle hole punch (optional)
- white tissue paper
- black cardstock paper
- googly eyes
- school glue
- 2 small bowls
3. Glue your ears onto the back of the face. Use your pencil to draw two ovals on the face for the dark eye patches on the panda.
4. Cut up your white tissue paper into small squares and place them into a small bowl. Also, pour some Kung Fu Panda cereal into a small bowl.
5. Add school glue onto the ovals on the face. Place the cocoa pieces from the Kung Fu Panda cereal onto the school glue. Whenever my daughter reached in the bowl and pulled out a marshmallow piece she simply ate it instead of placing it on the panda. If you prefer, you can sort the cereal beforehand.
6. Add school glue onto the panda ears and then add Kung Fu Panda cereal onto the ears.
7. Add school glue all over the rest of the panda face. Crinkle your white tissue paper squares and add them all over the panda face, covering it completely.
8. Cut a nose, smile and little whiskers dots out of your black cardstock paper and then glue them onto your panda. Finish your panda by gluing on your googly eyes.
- Paper Plate Hippopotamus
- Adorable Wooden Spoon Lion
- Polar Bear Finger Puppets
- Paper Bag Chipmunk Kid Craft