Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with all of our latest crafts and activities!
HOW TO MAKE A STYROFOAM CUP PILGRIM HAT
Supplies you will need:
- small Styrofoam cup
- black paint
- black, white and yellow cardstock paper
- Glue Dots
- old CD (for tracing)
1. Start by painting the outside of your Styrofoam cup with black paint and set it aside to dry completely.
2. Trace a CD onto your black cardstock paper and cut it out. You’ll also need a white strip of white cardstock paper and a yellow square with the middle of it cut out.
3. When your cup has dried, use Glue Dots to glue the white strip around the top lip of the cup. You could also use tape to attach the white strip to the cup. Then glue your yellow buckle onto the cup.
- DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Party Favors
- Turkey Cupcake Toppers
- Turkey Craft with Color Matching Activity
- Doily Turkey Craft for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Turkey Puppet