HOW TO MAKE A PAPER BAG MONKEY CRAFT FOR KIDS
Supplies you will need:
- brown paper lunch bag
- small paper plates
- brown cardstock paper
- brown, tan and pink paint
- googly eyes
1. Get out your small paper plates. Fold one in half and cut around the outside edge making a smaller half circle for the monkey mouth. Fold another paper plate in half and cut a heart shape out of it for the face.
2. Paint one whole paper plate brown, the heart shape tan, and the smaller circle pink on the inside of the plate, and tan on one half of the outside. Set them aside to dry completely.
3. While your paint dries, cut two ears and two arms out of your brown cardstock paper.
4. Glue the heart shape onto your monkey face. Then staple the folded mouth onto the monkey face. Now staple the monkey face onto the bottom of the paper bag.
5. Finish your monkey by gluing on your ears, arms and googly eyes.
Sign up for our Newsletter to keep up with our latest crafts and activities!
You might also enjoy these other 20 Paper Bag Animal Crafts!