This post is sponsored by Elmer’s Products, Inc. The craft tutorial and all opinions expressed are my own.
My daughter is currently obsessed with anything related to role play and pretend play. It has been so fun for me to watch her interact with her toys lately as if they are real life people and hear all the adorable voices she gives each character. With St. Patrick’s Day coming up in two weeks, we decided to make a Leprechaun Stick Puppet Kids Craft. You can use the puppet to enjoy pretend play like my daughter, or to reenact your favorite St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun book.
Supplies you will need:
- orange cupcake liner
- green, black and yellow cardstock paper
- Manila folder or tan cardstock paper
- large wood craft stick
- googly eyes
- Elmer’s Clear School Glue
- Elmer’s CraftBond Tacky Glue
4. Glue your googly eyes onto your Leprechaun with your Elmer’s Clear School Glue.
5. Use your crayons to draw facial features on your Leprechaun: smile, nose, eyebrows and freckles.