HOW TO MAKE A LIGHTHOUSE KIDS CRAFT
Supplies you will need:
- 20 oz white styrofoam cup
- 16 oz clear cup
- black paint
- black cardstock paper
- piece of silver pipe cleaner
- wooden beads and small silver bead from Creatify-it Strings + Things Kit (Thank you to Creatify-it for providing us with this kit.You can find the Creatify-it products at your local Target.)
- yellow tissue paper
- black permanent marker
- tacky glue
3. Once your paint is dry, crumple up a piece of yellow tissue paper and glue it on the bottom of the styrofoam cup. Then put a line of tacky glue around the bottom of the foam cup and place your clear cup onto it.
4. Cut three black strips from your black cardstock paper (one thin and one bigger) and glue them around your foam cup, one at the bottom, one at the top and one about an inch under the top one.
5. String your silver pipe cleaner through your small silver bead, round bead and cylinder bead, adding some tacky glue between each bead and then glue it on the top of the lighthouse.
6. Finish your lighthouse by adding lines between your black strips with your black permanent marker.
Sign up for our Newsletter to keep up with all of our latest crafts and activities!
You might also enjoy these crafts:
- Octopus Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Crab
- 15 Fantastic Ocean Themed Crafts
- Paper Plate Sun Craft for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Fish Kids Craft