HOW TO MAKE AN EGG CARTON WHALE
Supplies you will need:
- egg carton
- blue paint
- blue cardstock paper
- blue pipe cleaner
- googly eyes
- black marker
- tacky glue
- craft knife (for adult use only)
3. Cut your pipe cleaner in half and bend each of those sections in half. Intertwine them all together.
4. Pinch the pipe cleaner pieces together and push them through the X at the top of the egg carton leaving the intertwined section inside the egg carton. Bend the ends of the pipe cleaner over to make it look like water blowing out of the whale.
5. Cut a whale tail and fins out of your blue cardstock paper. Use your tacky glue to glue them to the egg carton. I put some glue on the inside of the egg carton and tucked my tail up inside the egg carton.
6. Finish your whale by gluing on some googly eyes and drawing on a mouth with your black marker. We made several and they turned out cute as ever!
Flower Crown | Hello, Wonderful
Egg Carton Ladybugs | Fun Handprint Art
Egg Carton Owls | Glued to My Crafts
Egg Carton Ice Cream Cones | In the Playroom
Cardboard Flower Pins | Pink Stripey Socks
Egg Carton Flowers in a Vase | Artsy Momma
Egg Carton Butterfly Garland | I Heart Arts n Crafts
Egg Carton Turtle | Crafty Morning
Egg Carton Beehive and Bee | A Little Pinch of PerfectAre you following the Kids Craft Stars Pinterest Board?
Follow Anna – In The Playroom’s board Kids Craft Stars on Pinterest.
- Octopus Kids Craft
- Fruit Cup Flower Garden Craft
- 15 Ocean Crafts for Kids
- Cupcake Liner Shark Craft
- 11 Awesome Bird Crafts