- wooden scoop stick
- 2 brown pipe cleaners
- wood beads
- small googly eye
- hot glue gun (adult supervision required)
3. When you get to the end you’ll have the extra pipe cleaner section from the other end showing. Wrap it around the beaded pipe cleaner to secure it and hold the beaded snail body in place.
4. Use the hot glue gun (adult supervision required) to glue your beaded snail body onto the scoop stick.
This fun snail craft is great for fine motor skills for preschoolers but it’s also just as fun for older children to make. Since there’s no painting involved, it would also make a great craft for summer camp. You could even make colorful snails by using colored pony beads.
PIN ME PLEASE
You might also enjoy these crafts:
- Beaded Dragonfly and Lightning Bugs
- CD Snail Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Sun Craft
- 20 Paper Bag Animal Crafts for Kids
- 15 Fantastic Ocean Crafts for Kids