TOP 10 BEAUTIFUL EARTH CRAFTS FOR KIDS
1. Recycle old magazines and create this beautiful Earth Day Collage.
2. Pasta noodles create such a fun texture in this Pasta World Map Craft from Parenting Chaos.
3. Kids will love making and using Puffy Paint to create this lovely Earth Day Art project from Kids Play Box.
4. Housing a Forest shows us how to create this creative Earth Day Craft out of baked cotton balls.
5. Paper plates and tissue paper are the perfect combination for this simple Earth Day Craft from Happy Hooligans.
6. Combine this Coffee Filter Earth Craft with a fun writing prompt “I Can Help the Earth by…” and let kids come up with their own creative responses.
7. Learn a simple painting technique at Mess for Less that creates this stunning Earth Day Activity.
8. Reuse a plastic blue lid and melted crayons to create this fun Recycled Earth Day Craft from Still Playing School.
9. Who knew green straws could create such fun artwork?! Combine crafting with scissor cutting practice to create this beautiful Earth Day Kids Craft.
10. This Recycled Earth Day Craft from No Time for Flashcards is simple enough for even toddlers to enjoy and turns out so cute!
More Top Ten Earth Day Lists from other Bloggers:
Top Ten Exciting Earth Day Books for Kids | Artsy Momma
Top Ten Perfectly Primo Pollinator Projects | Nemcsok Farms
Top Ten Earth Day Sensory Experiences | Mom Inspired Life
Top Ten Simple Outdoor Spaces for Kids | Messy Little Monster
Top Ten Quick and Healthy Earth Day Recipes | Words N Needles
You might also enjoy these crafts:
- 12 Colorful Butterfly Crafts
- 15 Adorable Bee Crafts
- 10 Spring Chick Crafts
- 10 Sheep Crafts for Kids
- 15 Baby Animal/Farm Crafts