These DIY unicorn cards are gorgeous, simple to create and are guaranteed to bring a big smile to someone’s face. Whether you are looking for a darling card for Mother’s Day or a sweet card to brighten someone’s day on any occasion, these pretty unicorn cards fit the bill perfectly. To simplify the DIY unicorn card even further, we’ve creating a free unicorn card template for you.
How to Make a DIY Unicorn Card
This post contains affiliate links to the products mentioned. I Heart Crafty Things is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
- Unicorn Card Template <—– Get the template HERE
- white cardstock
- pink cardstock
- gold cardstock
- black marker
- paper flowers (We found ours at Michael’s.)
- glue stick
- Tacky Glue
1. Download the unicorn card template. Print the unicorn face page on white cardstock. Fold the page in half on the dashed line. Use scissors to cut out the unicorn face.
2. Use the template to cut out white unicorn ears, a pink muzzle and inside ears and a gold horn. Glue the pieces onto the unicorn card.
3. With a black marker, draw unicorn eyelashes and nostrils on your unicorn card.
4. Add Tacky Glue around the bottom of the unicorn horn. Add several small paper flowers on the glue around the gold unicorn horn.
5. Write a special message on the inside of your DIY unicorn card like “Hope you have a magical day!”
Looking for more fun unicorn crafts?
Kids are sure to have a blast with these playful unicorn finger puppets.
These DIY unicorn ornaments are great for Christmas or any time of the year!
More awesome DIY Cards:
These Hyacinth Flower Cards are perfect for Mom and Grandma for Mother’s Day.
Brighten some one’s day who you love “Bear-y much” with these cute printable cards.