There is a myriad of variations of Cloud Dough recipes I’ve seen and the closest to what I was going for I found at Sow Sprout Play. She used Hot Cocoa packets to scent her dough and since I wanted more of a dark dirt consistency and needed to fill my container pretty deep for digging in, I had to make some changes.
Cocoa Scented “Dirt” Cloud Dough Recipe
- 6 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Cocoa
- 2 cups Vegetable Oil
Meet the Co-hosts:
Now it’s your turn…
Do you have a favorite Cloud Dough recipe, activity or post you would like to share?We would love to see! Have you ever had a Cloud Dough Fail? We would love to see those too! Please link up your posts below in the link party. You can also post a picture onFacebook, Instagram, Twitter or Google+ with the tag #ilovesensorydough.
Please read the following guidelines before linking up.
- Share family-friendly posts related to the month’s theme. Feel free to link old or new posts that highlight your favorite recipes for sensory dough. Failures and unsuccessful attempts are welcome.
- We ask that no posts are linked with copy/paste recipes from other sources. If you use a recipe from another source, please link back to the original recipe.
- By linking up, you give permission to share your post and one photograph in future posts and through social media channels.
- Visit 2-3 other posts that others have shared. Discover new ideas and meet new friends!
- If you would like to, please grab the 12 Months of Sensory Dough button for your blog.