- blue, green, white and brown cardstock paper
- Christmas Tree pattern printable
- Glitter Glue [We received ours from our friends at Craftprojectideas.com.]
- hole punch
- star Glitter Foam Sticker [We received ours from our friends at Craftprojectideas.com.]
4. Put your star Glitter Foam Sticker at the top of your tree. Now decorate your tree with Sparkly Glitter Glue and sequins.
5. To finish your artwork, add snow by gluing white hole punch circles all over your paper.
My boys also decided to add a snowman to their artwork with our paper scraps. They are so creative!
We are putting up our Christmas tree today so it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas around our home.
You might also enjoy our Ornament Stamped Christmas Tree Craft!
Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook,