Dad will grin from ear to ear when he opens up this adorable Father’s Day photo frame craft. This darling Father’s Day craft is super easy for toddlers and preschoolers to make for Dad, grandpa, or any loved one.
All you need to make this easy Father’s Day gift is a few simple craft supplies and children will have one whipped up in no time at all.
Wrap up your DIY photo frame in this fun Father’s Day gift bag with Dad’s favorite treat to make your Father’s Day gift complete!
Father’s Day Photo Frame Craft
Read our easy step-by-step instructions below for how to make these cute Father’s Day photo frames. You’ll also want to make sure to watch our craft tutorial video inside this post before you get started too.
Supplies needed to make your Father’s Day Photo Frame
This post contains affiliate links to the products mentioned. Read our disclosure policy for more information.
- colored jumbo wood craft sticks
- white cardstock paper
- 4-inch by 4-inch photo
- tacky glue
- glue stick
- Father’s Day stickers
How to Make this easy photo frame craft
1. Lay out four large craft sticks into a square. Use tacky glue to glue the four craft sticks into a square to make a frame. All the tacky glue to dry completely.
2. Cut out a square of white cardstock that is 5 1/4-inches by 5 1/4-inches to fit on the back of the popsicle stick picture frame.
3. Use a glue stick to add glue on the back of a 4-inch by 4-inch photo of your child with their Dad, Grandpa or loved one. Then glue the photo in the center of the white cardstock square.
4. Add a generous amount of extra strength glue stick on the back of the craft stick photo frame and glue the white square with the photo onto it.
Related: Robot Father’s Day Craft
5. Remove some of your Father’s Day stickers from the pack and arrange them around the photo frame to create a design of your choice. When you are satisfied with your design, remove the backing from each of the stickers and adhere them to the craft stick photo frame.
For added fun, glue a magnet on the back of the Father’s Day photo frame craft. That way it can be hung on the fridge on display or any other metal surface.
Children can also write a special message on the back of the white cardstock square before gluing it on the back of the photo frame.
Place your Father’s Day photo frame craft in a fun DIY gift bag. Now it’s all ready for Dad, Grandpa, Papa and loved ones to open on Father’s Day.
Want to make a photo frame for Mother’s Day too? We made a Mother’s Day version of this photo frame for Oriental Trading and you can see it over on their idea’s website, Fun365.com. Oriental Trading has a huge variety of themed stickers to make all sorts of fun photo frame crafts.
More Easy Father’s Day Crafts for Kids
Dad will feel out of this world when you give him this cute rocket ship Father’s Day craft. The personalized photo inside the rocket makes it extra special for Dad.
Does your Dad or Grandpa love to go fishing? If so, they will love getting this fun Father’s Day fishing card. Our free printable template makes creating it a breeze.
Your Dad will feel like a champion when you give him this fun super dad Father’s Day gift. Kids will love decorating their character to look just like their Dad.
Looking for more easy Father’s Day Crafts for kids? Check out our complete list of fun Father’s Day cards and crafts for kids to make for Dad and grandpa.