6 PRESCHOOL SPACE CRAFTS AND ACTIVITIES
1. Let Preschoolers investigate Saturn’s rings with this Creative Preschool Science Activity. Preschoolers will get a hands on look at exactly how those rings are formed.
2. Learn how the Earth revolves around the Sun with this creative Pie Plate Solar System. I love how it’s a fun craft paired with a hands on learning activity.
3. Use Puffy Paint to create Planet Window Clings (amazing right?!!) and use them for hands on activities to learn about the Solar System.
4. Preschoolers will love making their very own Outer Space Discovery Bottle. It’s beautiful and doubles as a fantastic sensory experience for kids.
5. Work on math and measuring skills while creating this awesome Hanging Constellation Craft that really glows in the dark! How fun!
6. Create this beautiful Marbled Planets Art Preschool Craft that reflects the colorful planets in our solar system. It’s a bright and colorful craft kids will love to put on display at home.
You might also enjoy some of our other Space Themed Crafts:
- Out of This World Craft
- Coffee Beans Space Sensory Bin
- Eric Carle Inspired Moon Art
- 10 Beautiful Earth Crafts for Kids
- Moon Masterpiece Art
You can follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook,