We added some good luck charms in our bunting with pipe cleaner shamrocks to go along with the upcoming holiday St Patrick’s Day. The bunting is super simple to make and I had my 3 1/2 year old daughter as my big helper. 🙂
- 2 Cupcakes Liners each of the following colors: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
- 7 green fuzzy sticks (pipe cleaners)
- hole punch
- gold bakers twine or any kind of string (I purchased mine at Pick Your Plum)
3. My big helper helped me string all the liners and shamrocks on my gold bakers twine in the correct order. We started with a shamrock, then 2 red liners, another shamrock, 2 orange liners, a shamrock, etc.
4. Use tape to hang it up on your mantle or wherever you want to hang it. I taped mine up in the middle also so it had a swag on each side.
Now we are all ready for Spring!