HOW TO MAKE A PAPER BAG FRANKENSTEIN CRAFT
Supplies you will need:
- paper lunch bag
- green paint
- black and gray cardstock paper (you can also use a black marker)
- googly eyes
- tacky glue
1. Start by painting the front of your paper bag with your green paint. Set it aside to dry completely.
2. While your paper bag is drying cut out pieces for your Frankenstein: hair, eyebrows, mouth, scar pieces and bolts.
3. Use your tacky glue to glue your pieces onto your paper bag. This can be a little bit tricky since the bag has to stay open. I put my hand inside the bag to stable it while gluing on the pieces. You could also opt to use a black marker to draw on the facial features.
Sign up for our newsletter to keep up with our latest crafts and activities!
You might also enjoy these crafts and activities:
- Paper Bag Witch Craft
- Cupcake Liner Bat Craft
- Knuckle Print Pumpkin Patch Art
- Paper Plate Spider Crafts
- Paper Plate Jack-o-Lantern with Lacing Practice