Materials you will need:
– Green card stock paper
– Blue card stock paper
– black marker
– cotton balls
1. On your green card stock paper, draw several leaves and 3 stems for your flowers and have your child cut them out.
2. While your child is cutting out the pieces, cut a small section off the bottom of another green sheet of card stock to make the grass. Use your scissors to make the grass by cutting half way down the green strip of paper all the way across the entire length of the paper.
3. Glue the 3 stems onto the blue sh1eet of card stock paper and then the leaves onto the stems. Glue the grass to the bottom of your paper. I had my kids lift some of the little grass pieces away from the paper so it made a cool 3-D effect.
4. Break up a few cotton balls into small sections and then glue them on top of the flower stems to make the Dandelion.
5. For some added pizazz, glue a couple small pieces of cotton away from one of the flowers as if it is blowing away in the wind (clever….I know, hahaha).
And that’s it!! Cute little Spring craft that is now hanging on my refrigerator. They look so much prettier on my fridge than all over my lawn, that’s for sure!!
**I got this craft idea from “The Mailbox” weekly email I am subscribed to.